Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Darn AT&T!

AT&T frustrates the heck out of me!  Down in our coulee at the ranch, it's the only wi-fi that really works.  I'm sitting in the car up on top of the hill using my Verizon HotSpot as I have run out of time for this month on my AT&T aircard.  Things were just great when we bought the aircard as we bought an "unlimited" plan.  After a couple of years -- and the increase in iPhone sales and usage -- they invoked the "small print" on their contract and limited our usage.  AND they charge a fortune if you go over! (Those T-Mobile ads on TV are no joke!) And they won't let you buy more usage!


My Verizon HotSpot on the other hand allows for twice as much data AND allows you to purchase additional MB is you go over for only $10.  The only problem is, Verizon doesn't work very well -- if at all -- down in the coulee!


So here I sit with my mini HP balanced on the steering wheel thankful that I can get coverage up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment