Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Nice Lazy Day

We had a lovely lazy day today.  We got up late -- just in time to watch The View -- then showered and putzed around the house.  I cleaned out the refrigerator and washed the sheets and a couple other loads of laundry.  I did a few things on the computer that I had been putting off, canceling my subscription to the Spokane paper and some other things I don't use any more.

Forry finally got caught up on his calendar Sudoku games and even got ambitious enough to drop the gray water.  We were out of orange juice, so headed into Newton for groceries.  We checked out the location of Shalom Mennonite Church so that Forry will know where to drop me off for my meeting tomorrow.  We were going to eat out while we were in town, but both places we wanted to eat at were closed.  So I ended up buying a roasted vegetable pizza to bake at home.

There have been clouds scooting across all day today and I even heard a couple of small showers on the roof last night.  By late afternoon the sky was clearing off and we saw a gorgeous sunset as we were driving back to Spring Lake RV Resort.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunset! Forry got behind?!?!?! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sunset pictures. Wait a minute Forry was not caught up on his Soduku - but he gave me such a hard time when he saw I was behind in PA.

    ReplyDelete