Friday, September 23, 2011

A Quiet Day at Home

I think we were due for "one of those days!"  We were barely up in time to watch The View and I was thinking I could have skipped it as it was all about a soap opera ending that I have never seen...  BUT, I had to get up and get something to eat so that I could take another dose of my lovely antibiotic.  By this evening, I had hit the half-way point, five days done, five to go!  I can certainly understand why people quit taking these darn antibiotics when they start feeling better and don't finish out the whole dose.  My swollen gland is pretty well gone -- there's only a small nodule that isn't even easy to feel.  My upset GI system is almost more annoying then the original problem.  Whine, whine, whine!

We really did have a lazy day.  I walked up to the office and paid for another night so that we can stay here until Saturday.  We just didn't realize how tired out we really were!  We don't have to be in Indianapolis until the 28th or 29th.  I'll be flying out on the 30th. Forry is going to be staying behind to baby-sit Auntie Violet. He's concerned we may end up dealing with frozen pipes if he comes with me...

I'll be flying into Spokane on Friday morning; help get things set up in afternoon; work at the Mennonite Country Auction on Saturday; then fly back to Indianapolis Monday afternoon.  It was sort of fun to discover that Debi, my travel agent, and her husband will be doing the same thing at their MCC auction tomorrow. The Mennonite world is awfully small some times!

No comments:

Post a Comment