Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Breakfast Company

Right next to the Woodburn Portland RV Park is a restaurant named Elmer's. This morning we met Daughter Dawn and Todd for breakfast. One of the restaurant's specialties is a German Pancake, similar to the Dutch Babies we make - but not nearly as good. Forry and I had to try it. We seem to like trying something new.

Dawn had an early meeting here in Woodburn and came to meet us afterward, while Todd had a free hour in his schedule as well. I wish I had taken my camera with me as Dawn now has a new cute  short haircut. It was good to visit with them and get caught up on the grandkids activities.

We had debated yesterday whether we should spend one night or two. After our late breakfast, we decided we would stay another night and use today as a rest day.


No comments:

Post a Comment