Monday, October 5, 2015

It's Monday

I had planned to start on the laundry this morning, but they were working on the water system here in the park. I guess it'll just have wait for tomorrow.

Forry had a dentist appointment at one to put a filling in the tooth he had broken. Since it was on the outside of the tooth and wasn't a cavity, there was no need for Novocain. It didn't take long either. We got to say one more farewell to Niece Becky and chuckle with her about Great nephew Carter's announcement that he's not really a Cougar...!

From the dentist we headed for Safeway and a grocery run. This Moses Lake Safeway seems to only have one electric cart and it seemed to have an almost dead battery, so Forry quickly went back to the car to wait for me. My list wasn't terribly long today, but I was tired by the time we got home and got everything put away.

Shrimp for supper tonight and the first of this season's Honey Crisp apples. Can't ask for much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment