Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Baby Fix!

I got my baby fix big-time today! Becky and Bonnie brought Addyson and Kaarin brought Allison to lunch with us today at Azteca in Spokane. Addyson is three months old and Allison is five weeks old -- what a pair of little sweethearts! They both slept through lunch in their carriers so we actually had a chance to visit. But both Mommys were kind enough after lunch to get their little darlings up so that I could hold them for a while.

I had seen pictures of both of them on Facebook, but this is the first time I got to see them in REAL time. Kaarin and Bonnie were colleagues of mine at the Area Health Education Center (AHEC) before I retired. This is Bonnie's first baby and Kaarin's second (Sister Tessa is three years old.). You know, you forget how tiny they are when they are so new, but you never forget that wonderful unique baby smell.


The rest of the day was sort of anti-climatic. Forry and I both had routine doctor appointments in the afternoon, we made a Costco run and then took Son Sean out to dinner at Gordy's Szechuan before we came home. (The picture is of Sean with his latest acquisition, an antique stove.)

No comments:

Post a Comment