Sunday, June 7, 2009

Today is...

Today is almost over and I am already trying to remember what it is we did today. I know that I slept almost 12 hours last night and now I am feeling great. I sometimes wonder if I just don't get sick when I am really tired out?

We just sort of lounged around this morning, I actually made bacon and eggs for breakfast instead of granola. I still had some of the wonderful bacon that we got at the Mennonite Country Auction in the freezer...

This afternoon we ran into Moses Lake to take care of getting gift cards for upcoming birthdays and 8th grade promotions so that we could get them into the mail.

We stopped by Vic and Phyl's to see how things were going today. Sounds like the modifications Curt made to the bathroom (took the shower doors off so that the shower chair could be placed inside) worked well.

Made a stop at the grocery store and stocked up, but, darn, I didn't bring my list along, so still don't have everything we're out of!

3 comments:

  1. so glad your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are feeling better! Have you tried keeping your list in your cell phone? Mine has a notebook type feature that is great for lists and I almost always have my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The process of putting shower chair inside is really difficult. Specially when you have to put off the shower door it seems to hell with shower doors. Anyway good luck to you. May God keep you healthy.

    ReplyDelete