Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Very Good Day...

It's been a good day! I went over to Diane's this morning (about three? miles away) to work out in her pool with her. Di used to teach aerobics classes and has created a choreographed pool workout. She taught me about half of it -- it's a pretty good workout, but it really felt good. I'm going to try to get over there a couple of days a week to exercise with her and her friend.

After lunch I went into Moses Lake, stopped at the grocery store on the way to Phyllis and Vic's. Vic had an overnight appointment in Wenatchee for a repeat sleep apnea evaluation, since it's been a lot of years since he had first done it. His daughter Pam went down with him, while I stayed here with Phyl.

It's been nice to spend some time with Phyl, she dozed off and on, but we've gotten some good visiting done. I had found some raspberries at the store that we both enjoyed along with our supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment