Monday, June 1, 2009

Once again, it's Monday

I started the day early with a conference call with the Search Committee. We'll be meeting in person in Chicago on Saturday, but we had a lot to review before then. The rest of the committee are all in Central or Eastern time. I got a chuckle out of their reactions when I commented upon the gorgeous sunrise -- they'd all been up and going for quite a while by then.

Forry went in this morning to play golf with the Menno bunch. They had quite a group with a couple of fellows from Warden joining them as well. He was tired when he got home -- it's not like when he used to golf a couple of times a week.

I bought a new camera when we were in Spokane on Friday, a Nikon Coolpix, and I spent part of the day reading the manual and trying to figure out what all the icons mean. There are 18 of them under portraits alone!

I'm still having trouble with my internet connection -- I'm trying to send this from the ranch.

No comments:

Post a Comment