Wednesday, August 5, 2009

From Chilly to HOT!

It was chilly in Maple Valley this morning -- enough so that I got my jacket out of my suitcase after we had dropped Leslie off at work! We didn't get to bed very early last night. We just had too many things to talk about and see. Forry drooled over Bill's shop and his kilns for glass work. They're going to have fun figuring out how much they can take with them when they finally get the house sold and go on the road!

I ended up sleeping most of the way home, it's been a lot of busy days. My back seems to be settling down a bit. It still hurts when I stand for a while or when I do much walking. But at least, the rest of the time it's staying relatively quiescent.

We stopped in Moses Lake and had a short visit with Vic. No one was home when we stopped, but Pam drove up right behind us and Vic shortly thereafter and then Sarah. A cold can of pop with them tasted pretty good as it was just plain HOT! We stopped at Safeway for a few groceries, then came on home to a very warm Auntie Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment