Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Lovely Day to Fly
Even though I had a pretty early flight this morning west to Seattle from Moses Lake and then east to Chicago, it was a good day of flying. It was overcast and chilly in Seattle, but 90 degrees when we landed in Chicago about 2 pm. I got to the hotel early enough to able to take a shower before the meeting started at 4:30.

We had one interview that started at 5:30 and lasted until 7:30. If the three we have scheduled for tomorrow are as good as the candidate we talked with today, we're going to have a terrible time making a decision!


Eight of us had dinner at the hotel restaurant this evening. It had been a long time since the granola & yogurt I had at SeaTac this morning, but the portions were so big I couldn't even finish half! I had ordered potato gnocchi that was really good, but enough for 2 or 3 people.

We will start at 7:15 tomorrow in order to get all of the interviews done, so I'd best be getting to bed...

1 comment:

  1. all of this coming & going! one of these days, you'll have to swing by the Bay area!

    ReplyDelete