Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sunset

It was sort of a lazy day today. It was fairly cool, I don't think it got much over 85 degrees. I did the last few loads of clothes, sent a recipe to a friend and to the blog, read Dragon Harper, the last book that Anne Mccaffrey and her son Todd wrote together and started Dragonheart, written only by Todd Mccaffrey.

I also spent time on the phone trying to get an appointment for the kidney CAT Scan that the doctor had ordered last week. There has been some confusion between the referral office with the approval and the scheduling office. After I sent an email to the physician, I finally got a phone call late this afternoon setting up an appointment for this coming Friday.

I am quietly waiting for tomorrow's official announcement of the name of the new Executive Director of Mennonite Church USA! The full Executive Board met today and approved wholeheartedly the candidate presented by our Search Committee. It will be exciting to see the fulfillment of all of our hard work.



The sunset was so pretty this evening. The pictures don't anyway do it justice!






No comments:

Post a Comment