Monday, August 31, 2009

My AeroGarden Tomatoes

I am very excited about my upcoming tomato crop! We counted nine little tomatoes today with even more blossoms. These are supposed to be little yellow ones, but there is no sign of any color yet. (The plant in the background is a basil plant -- which the instructions say not to plant with tomatoes, but it seems to be doing well.)




I had a chance to talk with my family practice doc (it was her first day back after maternity leave) today and get her caught up on all that has been going on. She was going to fax an "OK to do surgery" letter to the orthopaedic spine doc this morning. The surgeon's office is trying to get a date scheduled with the hospital sometime during the week of September 14th. It will be good to finally get this up and going!

I woke up this morning knowing how I wanted to finish the ends of the bracelet I've been working on. I did some rearranging and added silver "kegs" to the ends and to each strand. I really like the way it looks, but with the added silver, it is now too long! Tomorrow I'll take it apart again, take out some beads and shorten it up.




1 comment:

  1. I just ate the first tomatoes off my plant today - there were great.

    I love the bracelet, can't wait to see it in person sometime.

    ReplyDelete