Thursday, September 17, 2009

360 Feet and Drilling...

The well drillers are now about 80 feet deeper than the well was before. It went VERY slow this morning as they had hit some really hard rock, but it seems to have gone better this afternoon.

Forry made a quick trip into Moses Lake to get the oil changed on the toad while I stayed home and played with beads. I had bought a set of hair clips from a Navajo lady last spring that I really liked, so decided to try and make some more. I had to have Forry drill holes in the package of clips that I bought. I'd thought about making some for the Mennonite Country Auction Craft Booth, but have quickly realized that I would need a whole lot more crimp beads and a bigger variety of beads in my stash! Just picking up a few things here and there does not give you enough of anything to make more than one or two!

1 comment: