Monday, September 28, 2009

Laundry, laundry, laundry!

Since we were using water from a tank while the well drillers were here, I didn't do any laundry. Now I've been playing catch-up. After washing pretty steadily for the past two days, I think I am finally caught up! And when I travel, I go through a lot more clothes (at home, I might wear the same shirt for a couple of days).

Forry had a couple of projects he wanted to do. We've got a piece of wood trim in the bedroom that needs to be re-glued. He ended up having to buy some new clamps as he'd given his to g-son Varick and son-in-law Todd. But when he went to work on it today, he discovered that his Gorilla Glue had set up in the container. So now, he needs to get some new glue. It seems that's the way his projects go...

No comments:

Post a Comment