Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Early, Early Sunset


It's earlier and earlier every night! It was a glorious sunset this evening -- the sky was red all the way around. But, it was dark out by 8 PM!


I am not, and never have been a morning person. But I do like long light summer evenings like the ones we have in June and July. As it gets dark earlier, it also gets colder. I am not thrilled about being this far north this late in the year. We really should be thinking about moving south, but we've got a long wait. It will at least be late November by the time we will be able to leave the Spokane area.
I guess I'll have to just start getting used to short days and long nights...

2 comments:

  1. I agree great picture. I am not happy the dark is coming so early already. The leaves have started changing already and near Bill's work this morning lots were on the ground. Ahh well I guess it is mid-September.

    ReplyDelete