Friday, September 18, 2009

A Rather Boring Day

We were planning to drive to Spokane this morning to pick up the auction cards and a couple of prescriptions, but decided that we should stay at the ranch to see how the well driller did today. We were hoping he would have a good day today and actually hit water, but it didn't happen.

They're drilling through some rather hard dark basalt-type rock, but they did get down to 440 feet today. They stayed late this afternoon (they usually are long gone by four PM), but didn't get a breakthrough. I guess we'll have to wait until Monday now.

I finally finished the bracelet I was making with Bill's hand blown beads (three strands), but now have decided it is WAY TOO HEAVY! I was playing around with a couple of left over beads and made some neat earrings that I really like, but I think I will take the bracelet apart again. I'm thinking I have enough beads to do a single strand necklace as well as a single strand bracelet. Hmm.

1 comment: