Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Another Very Quiet Day

I called Sarah in Spokane yesterday and she graciously made room in her schedule to give Forry and I both haircuts (a cut for Forry and a trim for me) on Thursday morning early. I called the Anti-coagulation Clinic and they said it would be okay if I got my next INR test a day late. So we did not go into town today, but will go up to Spokane tomorrow.


I've been trying to think how many years Sarah has been dealing with my hair. I know Daughter Mary Mae was the first to go to her -- Sarah was going to use her thick head of hair in some kind of hairdresser's competition... Daughter Dawn and her friend Kelly went to her when they were in high school -- and Kelly, now a doctor, still does. I know it has been more then twenty-five years, maybe even thirty. I shall have to ask her tomorrow. She started cutting Forry's hair as well when we lived in Spokane -- I think she likes to play with his curls!

No comments:

Post a Comment