Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Fun Purchase

We did have to make a grocery run to Moses Lake today. We waited until late enough in the afternoon so that we could justify going out to dinner. We went over to Shari's because I wanted to have fresh strawberry pie. But, I had a fresh blackberry milkshake with dinner -- and then didn't have any room for pie!


We had spent the morning doing some much needed cleaning. Forry vacuumed and "swishered" the kitchen and bathroom floors. I started on the cherry wood cabinets with Liquid Gold, getting rid of some of the dust as well as the drips and splashes from the sinks and around the stove. I would do a section, then put my leg up and rest a bit before I did another section. I got from the back bedroom all the way to the front on the driver's side. I still have to do the other side of the living room where the desk is.
Forry wanted to get something to cover the edges of his ladder so that he could lean it against the motor home without scratching the coach. While we were in Moses Lake, we went to Lowe's to see what they might have. But while we were there we found a bird feeder. Of course, to hang the bird feeder far enough away from Auntie Violet to see any visiting birds, we had to get a stand as well.
Then while we were at the grocery store, I had to buy a flat pan so that I could also put some water out for the birds as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment