Saturday, July 17, 2010

Beverly Connor


Beverly Connor is the author of the Diane Fallon Forensic Investigations series and the Lindsay Chamberlain Mystery series. Since I am spending a good share of my time with my leg elevated (due to the blood clot), I've been reading even more than usual. I discovered Beverly Connor a couple of weeks ago and have read all (I think!) of her Diane Fallon series. The first of the series is One Grave Too Many.



Diane Fallon is the director of a museum and a forensic anthropologist. The series follows her through multiple murder mysteries which impact her world. I haven't read the Lindsay Chamberlain series yet, but if they are half as engrossing as the Diane Fallon ones, they'll be a good summer read.



While I still enjoy the touch, feel and smell of books, I am grateful to have my Kindle DX. It's perfect for life in a motor home. At the moment, I have 314 books stored in its archives. That would be a pretty hefty stack of books to find a place to store in Auntie Violet -- without even thinking about the weight!

1 comment:

  1. I hear nothing but good comments from owners of the Kindle or the like

    ReplyDelete