Friday, July 30, 2010

Cooking!

We spent today at Sister Roxy's house in Olympia. Forry sat out in their spacious yard and watched birds while Cousin Cathy, Roxy and I made salads and cooked. We are having a Haight family get-together at Roxy's tomorrow and we were busy getting ready! Roxy also has some pretty special company -- her two darling grand-daughters are visiting from California this week.



This is the front entrance of Roxy and Rich's home --

This little darling is my great-niece Ashlyn helping to frost the birthday cakes we were making for my grand-children Claire and Varick who are having birthdays this week. (Somebody had to eat the last of the frosting in the can...!)



And this is her older sister Piper putting the finishing touches on the big cake --



Didn't we all do good work? I'm sure Varick and Claire will be happy tomorrow when they see what their second cousins did for them --


Roxy finished up a berry dessert and potato salad; I made Auntie June's famous crab pasta salad; Roxy and I made deviled eggs and Cathy made an Italian pasta salad. So if nothing else, we have salads and desserts covered!

No comments:

Post a Comment