Saturday, January 15, 2011

After All My Fussing...

After all my fussing earlier this evening, I seem to have a reasonable connection to the internet now....


We haven't done much today. We went to the post office here at the park and picked up a lovely box forwarded from Daughter Mary Mae. There was also a postcard from UPS about a package they had not delivered with an address where we could pick it up. It's the stuff from Uhlmann's RV to fix the shade on the passenger side of the coach. We drove over there, but they are not open on Saturdays! I did call the number on the card and they assured me that they would be open on Monday -- even though it is a holiday.


We ran a few more errands, picking up some orange juice and coffee and paper for the printer. It's going to be one of those weekends again -- football, football, football! Forry watched at least two games after we got home from running errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment