Thursday, January 13, 2011

Brie and Raspberry Jam and Pecans...

Juni and Tom made some wonderful brie for supper tonight. Tom had found a recipe for brie that cut a wagon of brie in half through the middle (like making a layer cake); then put a layer of raspberry jam and pecans on top of the bottome layer; put the top layer back on; wrapped the whole thing in refrigerator crescent roll dough; then put it in the oven to bake until the brie was soft and melted and the dough was brown. Served with apple slices or crackers -- absolutely delicious!



The little dogs, Tica and Izzie, get terribly excited when we come over to visit and play with them. Their little tails wag so hard, they are almost vibrating. If Forry and I sit on opposite sides of their coach, they dash from side to side, trying to decide which one of us to play with. Izzie brings her ball to play catch until Juni says "enough!" and puts it away. They are back and forth to get pets and rubs until they finally settle down for belly scratches.



I spent most of the day today working on accounts trying to get things ready for taxes. I had thought I just had December left to do, but when I opened Quicken, I realized I had not yet done November either. I'm almost done, an hour or so in the morning should do it. Then I will have to start fussing at Forry to get the ranch books done so that they can all go together to our accountant.

No comments:

Post a Comment