Friday, January 7, 2011

An Afternoon of Meetings

I did get to sleep in this morning as I didn't have a meeting until our noon gathering for lunch. One of the perks? of coming to meetings in the east from the west is that I must almost always come a day early in order to get there in time. This afternoon's meetings went well -- mostly I think it's because I so enjoy the rest of the people on the Board (it's the best board I've ever been on!) and I hadn't seen any of them for three months.


Tonight we were transported to College Hill Mennonite Church for a chicken and rice dinner and some fellowship with members of the Southeast Mennonite Conference. We had some lovely singing after dinner and before their sharing time with us. Tomorrow's meetings start at 8 AM (which is actually 6 AM by Phoenix time which my body is used to...), so I'd best be off to bed!

1 comment: