Sunday, January 16, 2011

Teaching Me Patience?

I guess I need to wait until it's fairly late to try to write my blog -- maybe there's too much load on the wi-fi here at the RV Park until almost eleven? I can't seem to load any pictures, but at least I can write something...

Today was another day of football and more football. The Seahawks were just plain out-played this morning, so Forry was not a very happy camper. I had had enough by the games this afternoon, so took my Kindle outside and enjoyed the lovely warm sunshine. I've discovered a new author, Caitlin Brennan, who I am thoroughly enjoying. I found her first in a collection of short stories edited by Mercedes Lackey.


This evening -- after the football game -- we went with Juni and Tom to the Texas Roadhouse. I had a wonderful rib steak (half of which will be my lunch tomorrow) while Forry enjoyed their ribs. Juni and Tom also split a rib steak -- though Juni took some bits home for Izzie and Tica. I swear, those dogs are almost as spoiled as Sister Sherry's!

No comments:

Post a Comment