Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Busy Day!

These are a couple of the interesting critters we've seen around the RV park:

I've learned a long time ago that when I get in the mood to clean, I'd better clean! 'Cause there is no telling when I'll get the urge again...


For some reason I woke up early this morning and wasn't able to get back to sleep. I've been wanting to clean up the cherry wood in Auntie Violet before we get to the Alpine Coach Association (ACA) Desert Rat Rally in Quartzite this week. The fellows who did the work on our desk and cabinets will be there and we will want to let other Alpiners see the work that they did. So I spent most of the day sorting stuff, putting it away and cleaning the mirrors and using Liquid Gold the wood. I've got one more set of drawers in the kitchen and the ones in the front of the coach left to go -- hopefully I'll still be in the mood tomorrow!

Juni and Tom are leaving tomorrow to move over to their son Tommy's house. They want to see if they can park in his driveway and plug into his garage. They've decided that they don't want to try boon-docking at Quartzite with their all-electric coach. (Though they may drive over for the day on Saturday to go to the RV Tent Show.) We're going to head in that direction on Thursday.

Tonight we went back to Tia Rosa's for dinner. Tom and Forry had crab enchiladas while I tried the spinach ones. Juni had a chicken burrito with both green and red sauce. It was all so good! We even got brave and shared the deep-fried ice cream for dessert.




No comments:

Post a Comment