Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fighting With the Internet...

I have been fighting with the Internet all evening. It hasn't been real good here at Velle del Oro, but at least I have been able to get on line. Tonight it has been really flakey -- I get things partially loaded and then they disappear! There's no way I can even manage to deal with Farmville or Frontierville.


This noon we met Juni and Tom at TC Eggington's for brunch. Juni had been down with a bad cold the first time we went there, so they had been unable to be there. I once again had the pear omelet -- it was just as good as the first time.


Bill and Leslie called from somewhere in Texas this evening. They are making good time and will be in San Antonio by tomorrow sometime. Juni and Tom are moving back to this RV Park in the morning, so we will be seeing more of them and the dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment