Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR! WELCOME 2011!

At my age, it's fun to take a long view and wonder about the coming year. While I enjoy a bit of reflection about what I can remember of the last almost 70 years, I think I enjoy more thinking about what may be to come. I have never been real good about predicting, nor about making too many long-range plans. Forry and I are both more likely to do something on the spur of the moment, rather than spend inordinate amounts of time planning.


I've been talking quite a bit on my blog about our friends Tom and Juni and Bill and Leslie who are all here at Valle del Oro RV Resort. What I haven't mentioned are our other fellow travelers, Tica and Izzie. While Forry and I do not travel with any pets -- other then stuffed ones -- we do enjoy playing with Juni and Tom's dogs.


This gorgeous young lady being snuggled by Leslie, is Tica. I took this the day she had been to the beauty parlor --


And this little hunk of mischievous energy is her little "sister" Izzie --


The two of them are not only fun to play with, they are a riot to watch. Whenever Juni and Tom leave the RV to go somewhere -- like to dinner -- without them, they will perch in the window, just waiting for them to come back home. Tica loves to sit on whatever lap might be available, just as long as she gets her back or belly rubbed. Izzie is more likely to keep bringing her ball until she can entice someone, anyone, to tug-of-war or catch with her.

1 comment: