Wednesday, May 4, 2011

SEVENTY!

Today was my seventieth birthday! I'm not quite sure how that could possibly have happened --I was a teenager just the other day...!



Forry took this picture this evening as we were getting ready to go out to dinner with our friends Juni and Tom. They took us out to dinner at Antiquity, a restaurant in Oldtown Albuquerque. And what a wonderful dinner we had! Juni and I shared a Chateaubriand for Two, while Forry feasted on Beef Stroganoff and Tom had Veal Marsala. Everything was delicious and we all ended up with doggie bags for tomorrow's meal.



We just got home; it's late; and I am tired; so this is about all I'm going to post tonight! But first I want to say "Thank You" to all the wonderful souls who sent me birthday wishes on Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a good celebration, and yes, time sure does fly.

    Kerry and Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am assuming the lovely necklace was your gift from Forry? It is LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete