Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Catchup Day

After a couple of days sleeping and fighting off a not-so-nice head cold, I was feeling much better today. I felt good enough to start doing some of the neglected chores around the RV. I actually did not get much more done then several loads of laundry --


Even in Florida with its temperate climate, it is beginning to look like spring --


The first time I saw Amaryllis growing in the ground and blooming as if they were tulips or daffodils, I wasn't sure they were real. I had never seen them except as a bulb in a pot at Christmas time.


It's been quite warm here the last couple of weeks with temperatures in the high eighties. We had a few rain showers this afternoon that didn't do much to lower the temperature. It's still 75 degrees outside at 9:30 at night...

No comments:

Post a Comment