Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Normal Day?

I'm not sure what constitutes a normal day. Perhaps it is a day like today, but perhaps not. We were both up earlier than usual for some reason. Maybe because yesterday's Nurse Practitioner gave me some caplets that kept my coughing under control and I got a good night's sleep -- which maybe allowed Forry to get one too.

We didn't go anywhere, but I did feel ambitious enough to turn on the computer and get the rest of our personal bookwork done, then started on the ranch books and got two months of that done as well. Somewhere in there I managed a nap (Forry had several sleeping in his chair...) and read a new mystery on my Kindle. I've found another new-to-me author, Kathleen Brooks. whose book Bluegrass State of Mind, the first of a trilogy, was very enjoyable.

I made some green salads for supper and fixed up some spicy shrimp. We had some fresh pears for dessert along with another dose of antibiotics. Forry watched an episode of Missing on TV, then we both watched Gray's Anatomy and Private Practice. Leslie and Bill  stopped by after she and her brother took her folks out to dinner for her Dad's 83rd birthday. Leslie's always excited after she gets to spend time with her little niece Isabella and she had some really cute pictures to share.

I'll finish this note up, then maybe play a little Frontierville before heading for bed. It may not be a normal day, but I guess it's a pretty typical one.

No comments:

Post a Comment