Monday, March 5, 2012

It's Monday...

It's Monday. What more do I need to say?

It got cold enough last night to actually want to pull up the blanket on the bed for the first time in a long time. We had the electric heaters on in the living room as well as one in the bedroom. It only got down to 46, but this IS supposed to be Florida!

I worked on the books today -- I've gotten caught up as far as October now. I'll get those finished up tomorrow or the next day, then we can get started on the ranch ones. We also got bills paid today. Between the computer and the cell phones, we haven't used a stamp and envelope to pay a bill in a long time.

Forry rode my trike up the hill to the other end of the park this afternoon to take the garbage out (it's got a good-sized basket in the back) and came back remarking about how much harder he had to peddle than he does with his bicycle. His bicycle is a ten-speed while the trike is only a three-speed...

Bill smoked a chicken for dinner this afternoon. I've an abundance of avocados, so I made a fresh corn and avocado salad dressed with lime juice. I steamed some butternut squash with a little butter and honey, so we ended up with a feast.


No comments:

Post a Comment