Wednesday, March 28, 2012

We Move and We See a NP

We were scheduled to leave Mouse Mountain RV Park today. Our month here in Lot 41C was up. We had been looking at maps and trying to decide where we should go. I was able to make a reservation for three nights at a park near St. Augustine (which I really want to visit), but after that they were full. We needed to find a city along the east coast with a fairly large airport. I have an Executive Board meeting in Elkhart, Indiana April 12-14th. The nearest airport is in South Bend and there are not a lot of flights...

We fussed about it for a while, checking out various places and finally decided it would be easier just to stay here and fly in and out of Orlando International. So yesterday we went to visit the office to see whether we could stay where we were. (Isn't this planter of vari-colored petunias outside the office pretty?)


It turned out that there was someone who had specifically requested Lot 41C coming in today... We were given our choice of a couple of other spots to move to and we chose to move to Lot H1. It's actually a pretty good spot. It's on a bit of a hill with a nice cross breeze. The park in St. Augustine was nice when I called to cancel, just said they hoped to see us when we moved on next month...


And since it's on the end of the row, we only have a neighbor on one side. It seems to be a pleasant neighborhood. We've already had a couple of people welcome us -- which is more than we ever had at 41C!

Last night I decided that if my throat was still sore today from the post-nasal drip, I was going to the Minit-Clinic at the nearby CVS Pharmacy. It's been almost two weeks and I figured it wasn't getting any better with tincture of time... The clinic has a delightful Nurse Practitioner named Cindy. She agreed that the post-nasal drip was bad and my ears were full of fluid. And she didn't like the sounds of my cough either. Then she heard Forry coughing out in the hallway and decided she should take a look at him as well. We both ended up walking out with prescriptions. Kind of a pricey afternoon, but I'm tired of not feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment