Friday, March 2, 2012

Mail and a Costco Run

We got a HUGE box of mail from Daughter MM today. She was not only forwarding magazines, newspapers and mail, but several filled prescriptions that were 90 day supplies. There was also a surprise package of coffee from Guatemala that Daughter Dawn had sent along (she had been there on a ten-day medical mission last month). I had planned to ride my trike up to the office when Bill called me to tell me the mail flag was out, but Leslie was nice and just brought it down.

I spent a good share of the afternoon catching up on the laundry which I hadn't done for over a week. I had three big loads that ended up strung all over Auntie Violet. At least it was cooler today so that we could have the windows open with a breeze to help dry the clothes.

A little after four we went with Bill and Leslie over to make a Costco run. Neither one of us needed a lot of stuff, so we just took one vehicle. I could NOT believe that this Costco had NO blueberries! That and Vitamin D were my reason for going. That left the main purpose of the trip be to have Costco Polish Dogs for supper... Which, of course, made Forry very happy.



As a friend commented on Facebook, you certainly can't beat the price. After all of these years, a Polish Dog and a refillable soft drink is still $1.50! (I always have to chuckle when we are there at noon-time and you see all the businessmen in their white shirts, ties and suits coming in to eat their hot-dog for lunch.)

No comments:

Post a Comment