Sunday, November 25, 2012

84 Degrees!

What a change today was after the last few wet, cold rainy weeks. The sun was shining when we got up and it stayed that way all day. It peaked out at 84 degrees early this afternoon! It was warm enough in the RV that I actually had to open the windows. Such a tough day!

It's the weekend after Thanksgiving, so the TV is full of football games. One after another. At least that's what it seems like to me. I try to bury my head in my Kindle and find other things to do and to think about, but sometimes even I get sucked into watching.

Late this afternoon we decided to make a Costco run to pick up some of the vitamins we were out of. There is a Costco in Chico which looked like it was only a half hour away. I looked on the web for the address and saw that it closed at 6 PM on Sundays. We left at five, but it took over 45 minutes to get there and they were getting ready to close. Well, that took care of that. Guess we'll have to go back over in the morning...

We did stop at a Sav More grocery in Orland and stock up on a few things. Then to Taco Bell for a nacho supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment