Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I Think It's Wednesday...

It's been one of those days that I look back at and wonder what I did all day. I do know that the day started with Grandson Micah conning his Grammy into fixing him some bacon for a second breakfast this morning. Everyone else had left earlier: Granddaughter Havela had early choir practice and had to drive into Canby a little after six-thirty. Daughter Dawn headed in for her job with Public Health a half hour or so later; Granddaughter Kyra took the bus to the high school; and Son-in-law Todd left for his job at Salem Mennonite Church on his motor cycle.

Micah's school had a late start this morning. He didn't have to be there until 9:45, so he had time for a little food and a nice visit. He's eleven now and a bit of a charmer. It's fun to listen to his view of the world.

This afternoon I put a chuck roast with carrots, potatoes and onions in the oven over at Dawn's house. While it was cooking, the grandkids decided I needed to be introduced to "Glee." So we watched the first three episodes on Netflix. Forry and I had watched one episode earlier last year, but hadn't been impressed enough to watch it again. Watching with the kids -- and having their commentary -- made it a fun show to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment