Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Jiggling the Jello...


Oh, how easily our plans get changed. I had thought to have Forry go in to Moses Lake to pick up his Schaeffer Oil and get the oil in the Suzuki changed while I worked on getting more stuff ready to leave. But, I decided I would ride along with him. Partly because he decided he would drop off the stuff we had for the MDS trailer at our friend's house. I had not been down the road where they live in a long time, nor had I been by the little community of Ruff. So anyhow, I went along.

While we were in town, I was able to call Sister Sherry. Due to the poor cell phone connections at the ranch, I hadn't had a chance to talk with her since her birthday on the 2nd. I actually caught her in the house, so we had a nice chat.

We also stopped by Monroe House to have a last visit with an older friend before we leave for the winter. Dorothy moved into Monroe House yesterday and plans are for her to spend the winter there. It was good to see her lovely room and visit for a bit -- I will be able to envision it while we are gone. It was a beautiful day today, sunny and warm. When we drove out of Monroe House, we saw these little sparrows sitting in the bushes by the entrance --


There must have been forty or fifty sparrows flitting in and out of the bushes -- I think they were enjoying the sunshine as much as we were!



No comments:

Post a Comment