Monday, February 4, 2013

Back to Work Monday

After a not-very-good night's sleep, it was back to work this morning. There were a couple of things I had to get in the mail today -- including a 25+ page Federal Agricultural Survey! Ick! Got that done and then wrote a couple of checks for insurance policies that also needed to go by snail mail.

And then I finally finished up December in the ranch books. At least I figured out what I was doing wrong with a double entry I had problems getting rid of. That taken care of, tomorrow I guess I'll start on our personal stuff.

I did take time this afternoon while Forry was gone to pay the bills that I do electronically. After the mess I made last month when I transposed a couple of numbers, I did it while Forry wasn't around to distract me and made a real point of double-checking everything.

Tom has a leak around the sun roof on their Toad. He found a place where they thought they could get it sealed, but wanted to keep the car overnight. So Forry followed him over in Toad II and brought him back to his RV.

We've been gone the last few nights, so still had leftover ribs from our dinner at Waldo's the other night. I think they tasted even better tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment