Friday, February 15, 2013

Registrations

I've spent part of today on the computer getting registered for the Mennonite Church USA convention which will be in Phoenix the first week in July. Once you go through the registration process, you get to go the the housing portion of the web-site and get your hotel reservations.

It actually is a pretty efficient process, but I was not able to get the reservation I needed. I emailed the folks at the Conference office and got a suggestion of how to change the request. After playing around with dates and room requests, I was able to get the room reservation we needed. I really appreciate having the kind of folks in the office who are so helpful!

We made a quick Costco run this morning and for the first time ever that I can remember, we actually got out of a Costco with a bill that was only two figures! Of course, the fact that they were out of Starbucks K-cups probably helped!

It's finally gotten warm in Mesa again. I think it was in the high seventies today with beautiful sunshine. Today was the third day of Spring Training in Peoria for the Mariners. Maybe they brought the nice weather with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment