Thursday, February 7, 2013

Just Out Walkin'

Spent some time on the computer this morning, got another month done. Took care of organizing Valentines for the grandkids. Partially cleaned out the refrigerator. Otherwise it was a quiet day.

Later this afternoon, Forry and I went out for a walk down the street towards the west side of the park. It was another nice day with temps in the 70s. Our neighbors' red geraniums seemed to sparkle in the sunlight --


On down the street, we spotted this pretty peacock --


I'm not sure what kind of a tree?/cactus? this is --


We walked down to the end of the park and watched these fellows playing pickle ball -


This pretty corner lot with the park model has a nice yard -- I especially like the orange tree --


I marinated a thick pork chop after I sliced it thin; then made stir-fry for dinner. I haven't done that for a while and I thought it tasted pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment