Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Saturday at the RV Park

We spent another quiet day at the RV Park today. I was up early this morning, but didn't do a lot more than drink a cup of coffee and read the newspapers. We have the Arizona Republic delivered to our site every morning. In addition, I read the email editions of the Washington Post and the New York Times as well as the Seattle Times. It is quite interesting to read the editorial comments from each of the different newspapers. The Post tends to be more Republican oriented while the Times usually leans more Democratic. The Seattle and Arizona papers tend to be more state oriented along with local news.

Once I've waded through the news, I have to check my email and then of course, Facebook. With any luck one of the people I've been playing Words With Friends with will have made a move that I'll want to counter.

By then, Forry is usually up and it's time to fix some breakfast. We vary that between blueberries and cereal or poached eggs and toast or bagels. And, of course, there's always orange juice and more coffee. Forry then starts solving the Sudoku puzzles I've saved him from the paper.

In the late afternoon, we took a bicycle/tricycle ride around the park and ended up over at Juni and Tom's RV. They were sitting outside with the dogs, so we spent time with them getting our puppy fix. Juni had made chicken and dumplings for dinner last night and sent the remainder home with us tonight for our dinner. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment