Sunday, April 21, 2013

A Very Nice Day


We had a pretty quiet day today. After lunch Juni and I went to the Albuquerque Downtown Mall for a bit of shopping. We went to Sephora and replenished our stock of Clinique and a few other things. We wandered over to the Kohl's store after I told Juni I had never been in one. I ended up finding a baby shower present as well as a couple of new tops for me.

We were able to watch both the PBR (Professional Bull Riders) 15/15 Contest (top 15 riders against the top 15 bulls) as well as the Finals of the Des Moines competition this evening. It was fun to watch how the dogs responded to the bulls on TV. They seemed very interested in watching.

Juni and Tom had a birthday dinner to go to this evening, so I used the time while they were gone to get some laundry done.

We were watching the Weather Channel tonight and it sure looks like we don't want to be heading any further north quite yet. I'm wondering if winter is ever going to give up in the Denver and Salt Lake area?!





No comments:

Post a Comment