Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Another Beautiful Day in Albuquerque

Juni had a physical therapy appointment early this morning, so I sat outside with my coffee and a muffin and played with the dogs. Izzie, the older Yorkie, brought her ball outside and chased it as long as I would throw it. I'll bet she chased it for over an hour. Then Juni came home and Izzie conned her into throwing that ball for another half hour.

I had the house to myself as Forry and Tom were off visiting The National Museum of  Nuclear Science  and History. Forry said the history was quite interesting -- this museum was chartered by Congress to serve as the nation's repository and steward of nuclear-related historical items. I don't understand why I didn't send my camera with them! Forry said they had some neat missiles and airplanes...

Juni and I made another trip to Costco to pick up a couple more pairs of shorts -- I was surprised how few pair were left after just one day! When we all got back, Tom got out the ribs we bought yesterday  out and put his new dry rub on them. We got both baby back and Memphis style ribs, so we can do a comparison.

Tonight Tom put the ribs in his smoker tonight where they'll cook all night at 210 degrees. They are already beginning to smell wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment