Wednesday, April 3, 2013

It's Baseball Season!




Two games in and so far the Mariners are doing well. Then they started off tonight's game in Oakland with TWO home runs in the first inning! The first one from the lead-off batter Gutierrez...

I had picked up some Mariner's Spring Training shirts for some of my great-nephews and great-niece. This afternoon I got this neat picture from Niece Becky of her son Case and his new shirt. I get such a kick out of this age when you get those wonderful cheesy grins when you try to take a picture.

I have spent most of the day off and on, getting stuff organized for my trip to Kansas City in the morning. After a thorough search, we finally decided that we had left our two suitcases in the storage shed at the ranch... So I am packing everything in my Laural Burch bag, which is fine except it does not have wheels. I'll only be gone for two nights, so it shouldn't be too heavy.

The cheapest flight from Phoenix to KC is on Southwest Airlines, almost by half. I really dislike flying SW, but since my way is being paid... ;-(

We wondering what the traffic will be like in the morning. My flight leaves at 7:55 and we've been trying to figure what time we have to leave here. It's a good thirty plus miles to the airport, so you know it's going to be an early morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment