Saturday, April 13, 2013

Puttin' Stuff Away

I've said it before and I'll probably say it again many times. It's much harder to get ready to move when you've been sitting in one place for some time!

Today I tackled the mirrors (which are not as omnipresent in this RV as they are in many, but still there are a lot!) in the bedroom and bath. All of my microfiber clothes are getting old and seem to shed fibers... So I reverted to the old, old method and used sheets of newspaper (my paper did come today) to clean with. I must admit I am impressed -- the mirrors really sparkle. And there doesn't seem to be any residue...

Then I tackled the bathroom sink area. All of our toiletries that we use have been out on the counter plus some. I decided to be hardcore and actually threw away the things that have NOT been used. Much of it was old make-up. Even though I am not real tan, I don't need much in the way of cover-up, and we certainly don't go anywhere where eyeliner and mascara are needed. Much of it had not been used for so long, it was actually pretty dried out, so it wasn't quite as painful as it could have been. I probably picked up and put away several dozen hair bands though. I seem to leave them all over the place when I take my hair down at night. (I usually keep it tied up in a pony-tail or braid just to keep it out of my face...)

I was going to tackle my computer desk next, but by that time I had run out of steam. I fixed some wild mushroom ravioli with artichoke sauce for supper and settled in to watch the ball game.


No comments:

Post a Comment