Friday, April 5, 2013

A Whole Day of Meetings

It's been a l-o-n-g day! We started at 8:15 this morning and adjourned for the evening at 6:30!

This is a excellent Board to work with and we've developed trust in each other. That's a good thing as we continue to deal with some tough issues. Today felt as though we made some progress on some things that have seemed to be stalemated for a long time. But, I think we may have also gone backwards a bit on other things.

I suppose that's a good metaphor for life. You work some things out and think you may have gotten things solved. Then they come back in a little different format and you deal with it all over again.

I have a 3:25 flight back to Phoenix tomorrow afternoon. With the hour I gain going west, I'll be back by four thirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment