Thursday, April 11, 2013

One More Project...

Several months ago, we bought some twenty foot lengths of plastic gutter at the Home Depot. Valle del Oro, like many other RV parks, wants your sewer hose up off of the ground (I think it's actually statute in many states). We have some accordion splints we use, but they weren't quite long enough for here. So we got the lightweight gutters to use for this purpose.

But, 20 foot lengths do NOT fit in any of our storage bays. So today Forry was using his jig saw to cut them into lengths that could be nested together and stored.


My job was to hold the wobbly end steady while he sawed --


In between the sawing, I did several loads of laundry. During that time we got a call from a Verizon representative saying that we were eligible for a free upgrade of our 3G Hotspot to a 4G one. I alternately use my Verizon Hotspot and my AT&T wireless card to connect to the internet. Usually I can get pretty good reception from one or the other -- and it sure isn't always the same one. I've got more space on Verizon than I do on AT&T, so I tend to use it more.

Though, I have discovered that since I no longer am playing Farmville or Frontierville, I've got plenty of room!

Anyhow, we stopped at the Verizon store and picked up the new Jetpack, trading in my Hotspot. There is a $30 transfer charge, but they gave me a mail-in rebate for a $50 debit card, so it looks like I'll come out $20 ahead with a faster connections besides...

No comments:

Post a Comment