Monday, April 8, 2013

WINDY!

The weather forecast has been predicting gusty winds for the last several days and today they arrived! It was relatively cool (74 degrees) but there were some pretty good gusts of wind most of the day --


The miniature rosebush Forry got me for Valentine's Day has been doing well. It's put on lots of new shoots and looked good. Yesterday when I watered it, it looked like something had nibbled on some of the new growth. This morning this is what it looked like!


I've not seen any rabbits in the RV park, but we've seen lots of them in the desert. I did not see any evidence they might have left behind, but something sure had a feast!

These delicate yellow flowers are in the cactus garden two neighbors down the street from us --


 I saw this lovely plant in the parking lot when we went over to the nearby Lowes store this afternoon.


It's not in my wild flower books. I guess maybe I need a guide to nursery plants as well?!

No comments:

Post a Comment