Friday, June 21, 2013

A Most Boring Day...

This has been a very long boring day! I have done absolutely nothing but lie on the couch with my foot elevated! It actually doesn't hurt a whole lot -- only if I twist it. I've been just fine with some ibuprofen at intervals.

This is the ace bandage/air splint combination that I'm supposed to wear for the next couple of weeks.


I'm not supposed to wear it when I sleep and I was pleasantly surprised this morning to see that much of the swelling of last night was gone. The bad thing about it is that I twisted it at the same place on my ankle (fibula) that I broke on a motorcycle many years ago. On the other hand, that might be why it didn't break as they say that the callus formed at a break is actually stronger than the original bone..?

No comments:

Post a Comment