Saturday, June 22, 2013

Monsters' University

It was another very quiet day today. I spent most of it on the couch with my iPad reading. I've been trying to keep my foot elevated and the swelling is about the same as it was yesterday. Todd and Dawn and Kyra spent most of the day bringing boxes and other stored stuff out from the attic. Havela's friend Katy had her Graduation Party this afternoon.

Dawn and Todd stopped by the party on their way home from a Goodwill run and had enough pulled pork there that they weren't hungry for dinner, so Forry and I decided to run into the Dairy Queen in Canby for some dinner. We were going to take Kyra and Micah, who hadn't gone to the party, with us. Then somehow, we ended up deciding to go to the movie theater and see Monsters' University as well. Dawn and Todd joined us there.

Since the movie was in 3D, I decided that I didn't want to eat anything before hand. The rest of them had popcorn and drinks. Without a full stomach, I was able to watch the 3D movie without getting nauseous! After the movie, we did finally go to DQ so that I could have a hamburger while the rest had ice cream.

It was good to get out of the house for a while.




No comments:

Post a Comment